Hardie Board siding has been a top siding choice for homeowners for decades. It’s an inexpensive, long-lasting Siding Vancouver WA product that looks beautiful, stable, and has a great warranty. It’s made from cellulose fiber, cement, sand, or other natural fibers that combine to make excellent, durable material to both beautify and protect homes from the elements. It doesn’t need to be painted, sealed, or finished. It simply needs to be correctly installed by a licensed, skilled, and respected company. And when it comes time to choose a company to handle your installation, you want one that offers:
– No worries about staining: Hardie board siding resists a wide range of staining, so you can trust that your beautiful exterior will always look its best. It’s also easy to clean and maintain. Unlike many other types of siding, it’s tough enough to hold up against high winds, hail, rain, and even road debris without becoming damaged.
– No need for painting: One of the major pros of this siding material is that it’s easy to care for. It can withstand rain, hail, and high winds, and won’t become damaged. But one of the cons of it is that it needs to be painted every few years because of the damage it can cause when it gets damaged. Other types of siding material can be painted over, but you need to prepare the area first by scraping off the old paint and then putting on a layer of new paint. This is not necessary with Hardie board siding.
– Excellent warranty: Probably the biggest pro of Hardie board siding material is that it has an excellent warranty. Many homeowners find it to be one of the most affordable and long-lasting siding materials available. There are a wide variety of color options to choose from, including various shades of reds, browns, and white. And if there is ever a crack or dent in the material, all you have to do is send it back to the manufacturer and they’ll repair or replace it.
– Provides unmatched durability: Just like any other type of siding, Hardie board siding is also designed to provide unmatched durability. It’s made from a natural material, so it doesn’t have to add any special treatment to make it more durable. It’s also been treated with UV inhibitors to ensure that it retains its color for as long as possible. Some homeowners even use wood preservatives to help increase the lifespan of their siding. These pros along with low maintenance and high durability make it one of the best values in siding material.
– Improved appearance: Most homeowners who have Hardie board siding find that the look is much better than the traditional kinds of siding. There are many color choices to choose from and you can choose to have it sealed or leave it natural. This means you don’t have to worry about dealing with rotting, cracking, or warping, which usually occur with other types of siding.
– Long-Lasting Warranty: One of the great benefits to having this kind of siding is that it has a very long life expectancy. Many homeowners prefer Hardie board siding because they know that it is a quality product with a long life expectancy. If there is anything about your home that you don’t like, such as rotting wood, the warranty will allow you to have it repaired or replaced or have it replaced. You can even extend the life of the siding by adding on extra layers over time. The pros along with the cons all work together to make this siding a good choice for your home.
– Transferable Warranty: You may be concerned about getting an extended warranty with this kind of siding, but that is not a concern. Because it is made out of a strong material, Hardie board siding has a transferable warranty on its life. Homeowners who purchase this type of siding know that they will be in good hands for a long time because it is made with a strong foundation that does not crack or rot easily. It will stand up to all kinds of weather, and the pros definitely outweigh the cons when it comes to this kind of siding.